Everything Dragon
Sign in to follow this  
Orealisk

Clean Out (Again)

All right, so we need yet another cleanout, but this time, we have an available archive so your posts can be retrieved! (:

Here's the criteria for anything that will be archived,

Any threads that:

-are inactive

-have less than 10 posts & inactive

-the last reply older than or on March 1, 2009 & inactive

-are older than or created on Feb 1, 2009

-are inactive & 2008 and older

-are located on Page 4 (They all meet the above criteria)

-are wanted into the archive

So please, please, please contact me in any way if you want one saved or archived that doesn't already meet the criteria. Remember, if it's active, it won't be moved!

-----------------------------

Save:

Jman - "The Dragon Gems"

DT - "Creation"

Air - "Changing Winds" (merged)

Ama - "Poems made by Amaunet"

Talon - "Talon the poet"

~Orealisk

i do not wish for my thread "changing winds" to be archived since i add all my writings/poems to the same thread...it doesn't matter how old the tread is i still add them with the rest....though currently it is active just putting this here just in case ^^

though if you could merge the ones from this thread it would be nice http://www.everything-dragon.com/forum/ind...?showtopic=4042 its my 2 songs they can be merged with the poems "changing winds"

Same here with "Poems made by Amaunet"

Keeping multi-post topics (such as poem-collections) in here, should be alright, right? That way, it doesn't always need a new topic..

Anything of mine can be archived. Iv not posted any new work in ages, and i dont think i will be for a while.

Loc

Archive my inactive stuff.

it's been a while since ive done a poem anyway

cause ive been busy with da book and everything

i do not wish for my thread "changing winds" to be archived since i add all my writings/poems to the same thread...it doesn't matter how old the tread is i still add them with the rest....though currently it is active just putting this here just in case ^^

though if you could merge the ones from this thread it would be nice http://www.everything-dragon.com/forum/ind...?showtopic=4042 its my 2 songs they can be merged with the poems "changing winds"

All merged <:

Same here with "Poems made by Amaunet"

Keeping multi-post topics (such as poem-collections) in here, should be alright, right? That way, it doesn't always need a new topic..

Absolutely. The goal is to encourage using as few topics as necessary, especially song and poem collections. So you're perfectly fine.

Anything of mine can be archived. Iv not posted any new work in ages, and i dont think i will be for a while.

Loc

Alright, thank you <:

Archive my inactive stuff.

it's been a while since ive done a poem anyway

cause ive been busy with da book and everything

Will do.