Everything Dragon
Sign in to follow this  
Sayuri

The "I feel..." Thread

Pills and pain, pain and pills. That, and house-sitting while the parents are at dog shows in Derbyshire. So not brilliant, but at least it's nice and quiet.

Derbyshire? Bet theyre near my house.

Feeling good :) had all the family round for a party today.

Hope you feel better soon Faze :(

A bit tired today as I was up at 6 feeling poorly. At least the party is out of the way so i can relax all dayyyyyy :D

Edited by Sayuri

It's hot today, I'm kinda tired after cleaning the kitchen and the living room.   X|  And very hot.

I'm a bit of a funny mood Was having a pretty good morning until I checked facebook and found out Robin Williams had died, whichput the dampers on it. That, and I'm saying goodbye to my puppies today...

I saw that yesterday at 2 am on BBC 24 it's so sad, he was in so many films that I saw growing up...

Feeling happy to have an Oreo Krushem... my life is so exciting lol.

Another warm day, not as humid as the passed week, kinda antsy, need to burn off some energy.

oh yeah! I had sugar,.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I'm not feeling great, I kind of got press ganged by the job center into even more voluntary work... again

Feeling annoyed as I cant sleep!

That's strange faze, cos they dock my pay if I volunteer! They told me that searching for work is a full time job and volunteer work is just freeloading! So I just pretend I dont do it and carry on. I doubt politicians will employ me if i dont have relevant experience and decent references first!

I feel more awesome than an awesome possum. Lost my job....

ah well, new opportunity.

Got my uni flat and its one shared with 4 people, but noone is here yet so its really big and spooky being here on my own! Feeling happy about being here but every little noise creeps me out! :P

Well, I feel calm and finally at peace for the first time in a long time.

I am in the process of trying to defrost my fridge/freezer. Stage 1 is to empty it out... its taking a little while though =[

On a side note, I am feeling good at the moment! Spend a fab day visiting the family!! Had lots of great laughs. Really enjoyed it!!

Loc

I think we need to do that back home loc... it's like the artic in our freezer!! 

i'm feeling good, start uni in a week and people have finally started moving into the flat (but i think they're recluses as they haven't been out their rooms or bought any food yet :P)

It's also my brother's birthday- he's four today, I'm feeling so old! Seems like yesterday that he was born! <3

Yay! I has a new computer, it's fun and happy, I'm having a great time with it. :lol: 

Congrats on the new computer, Rammy! Is it a computer or a laptop? Or a macbook?? We need specs!!

I am currently gearing myself up to do some writing!! Feeling optimistic, yo!!

Loc

Yay! I has a new computer, it's fun and happy, I'm having a great time with it. :lol: 

Me too! My Acer Aspire V5 Netbook Computer Name is HeliosDharakSenn and my Acer Aspire V5 Netbook is AMD Dual-Core A4 Elite Mobility Processor with 4Gb (RAM) Memory with a 1.0GHz CPU and no DVD/CD Drive with no warranty and no 2 year service plan it was $230.00 dollars at Wal-Mart.

My new Windows 8 Acer Aspire V5 Netbook that I got in Dec around Christmas time last year in Dec 2014 I got it on Layaway at Wal-Mart after my old Windows 7 laptop died on me month earlier in the end of October 2014.

It's tad smaller screen size than my last computer by a lot my old windows 7 Laptop with a 17 inch screen Laptop with 750 GB hard drive and my new Windows 8 Acer Aspire V5 Netbook is screen size is only 11.6 inch Acer Aspire V5 Netbook with a 500 GB hard drive.

One good thing is my new Acer Aspire V5 Netbook is a touch screen Netbook which is like having my Acer Aspire V5 Netbook and a Tablet computer at the same time which is awesome!

Edited by Helios Dharak SennkohCoola

I am in the process of trying to defrost my fridge/freezer. Stage 1 is to empty it out... its taking a little while though =[

Loc

Ha Ha I have frost free Fridge and Freezer that is was brand new a few years ago when I moved in to my brand

new apt in 2004 so It's 11 years old.

That's not the only new thing that was brand new I got brand new dishwasher and air-conditioner,so the dish washer still works but, the air-conditioner is broken it only blows out hot air from the vents on hot days in the summer.

This summer the office staff for the apt building which I live in will have to replace it with a new one this summer if summer ever comes because it's freezing and snowy outside where I live and it was 4 degrees freezing cold snowy blizzard yesterday and I had to work yesterday in it which sucked big time!

Edited by Helios Dharak SennkohCoola

My computer's name is Sephiroth. :dragonhappy: 

ASUS desktop PC G20AJ Series

WNDR4300(Gateway)

Processor Intel®Core(JM)is-4460

CPU  @ 3.20GHz 3.20GHz

Installed memory (RAM) 8.00 GB

system type 64 bit operating system x64 based processor

And I have a 23 inch Samsung monitor.

All together with warranty and 2 year service plan it was 1400 US, which I got with my income tax return money.

So I am happy I can run Photoshop with it, without any problems.

Edited by Ramoth

Feeling summery and enjoying the heatwave which is hitting the UK atm! 

^_^;;

Edited by Sayuri

Just watched the fireworks for this years Independence Day celebration. It was fun and it made me feel good yay! :dragonhappy: