Everything Dragon
Eternity Freefate

Hio, ED. It's been a while, hasn't it?

Hio..

...I...Well I don't have the most to say these days. I had a bit of a wipe-out, It put me out of commission for almost 2 months. I'd rather not get into the details... But I will say it was my own fault.

I haven't spoken to nearly anyone else, including in person... well since about the 10th of September.

...So needless to say, I'm quite shook up still. I figured I'd come to where I remember being the most, long ago. I cannot promise my stay, or that my communication skills are fully comfortable; But I decided it was at the very least good manners not to lurk silently.

Forgive my lack of enthusiasm and vigor you might remember as well. I'm missing someone I care very deeply for, and its taking a rather large toll on my morale.

I really do hate to be so...well, depressing with my return. However I suppose in due time, my pains - both physical, and mental; will resolve itself after much introspective assessment.

I'll be on once in a while today, and perhaps days to come.

It's nice to see the site received an upgrade, I must say.

Cheers.

Welcome back, hope things get better for you.

Welcome back, Eternity Freefate. It's always nice to see members returning.

*Pokes his head in*

It's a nice feeling seeing so many familiar faces. I know, I've said I'd keep my face around before... but I really should try.

Memories are both good and bad, in varying degrees - but for the most part, good memories of this little family still drift in my mind.

...Don't think too much about the troubles. I've healed up over the last few months rather well. (I was stuttering for a few days. I can't begin to say how glad I am THAT resolved.)

Anyways... Whats new guys?

I'm trying to keep to myself for the most part - well, until I regain a bit of my composure and clear my head a bit. But I can't deny you guys are some of the best company I've ever had the honor to share conversation with.

Thank you all kindly for the welcomes - for some old friends, back - and one new.

I look forward to more chats. ^.=.^

Welcome back! Not much new for me. Come check out the writing and artists sections. We have some new stuff and always looking for expansions! Sometimes, it helps to write. I'm here if you ever want to talk.

-Kiro/Ryu/Krys

Nice to see you Krys, I remember you fondly.

I'll be around tomorrow... If your around in chat - I'll be on and off it as I can.

Scaly lurve guys... I'm off to bed.

Welcome back, I remember that username! Good to see a decent member coming back. The good ones are like gold dust ;P

I suppose this place has some comfort for me.

To be honest, recently I have had little motivation in myself to socialize much with anyone anymore... Not to sound too melodramatic.

It's just personal feelings - I find I'm getting very easily irritated and feeling negative without good reason.

When I'm here, I have some fond memories; and somewhat trust the general crew that inhabits this site.

So... when I come here, I have something good to focus on, instead of hermit-ing myself in a quiet room.

I do hope - well no, I will try - To stay for time to come. I was here in /08 - when I was 17.

Now I'm 21 and still, I find myself thinking of this place when I'm doing my daily thing.

It's nice to see old faces as well. ^.=.^

Missed you lots Oreo. It's been a hard recovery...

Don't even get me started on my problems with what I'm going to tell someone close to me I'm sure you talk to still.

To be fair, I've given up almost completely on my resolve there.

...I hope she is ok. -_-

Anyways, I'll still be around if you wish to poke me with that tail of yours.

Scaly Lurve.

We're all here for you. We're all friends and if you need us, you come to us. A problem shared is a problem halved, there are many ears on this forum and we'll listen, you don't have to go through your issues alone.

...Some issues are not wholly my own.

I would say my heart is deeply involved with this, as is another whom I have failed deeply.

I - like I have here, vanished. I have an excuse - a valid one, at that - but It matters little.

I got out of the hospital on the 3rd, but I was gone over 2 months.

...Too long. I still haven't been able to find a way to simply say "I'm back" without bite and excuses.

...I don't even know if she...well anything. Hates me, misses me, or anything.

...And, for once, I'm too scared to look.

Edited by Eternity Freefate

I'll send you a Pm.

...Your really the only person who knows more about this - and I refuse to share anything for her sake.

Edited by Eternity Freefate