Everything Dragon
Loc_zsu

Sad news. PLEASE READ.

Hello everyone.

I don't really know how to say this, so I guess I will just take the easy option and outright say it.

Early this morning (15/11/12) Kal passed away. I don't know what the cause was, all I can say was that I woke up at 6:20am ish to find she had died.

They are doing a post mortem on Tuesday to determine the cause of death.

Needless to say, I am going to be less active over the next few weeks whilst everything is sorted. Although she doesn't know it yet, I am going to give Orealisk temporary admin powers, so she can admin the site whilst I am gone.

When I know more about what has happened I will let you all know.

Thank you all for your time, and thank you for being such good friends to Kal.

Loc

i'm really sorry Craig I hope you are getting the support you need.

She seemed fine when I talked to her yesterday so i've not really taken it in yet. :(

Let me know if there's anything I can do I know I'm far away but i'm here to offer support if you need it.

I hope she's in a better place now

I'll miss you kal :( xxx

I didn't know her that well but I still thought of her as a friend. At least now she's someplace where she won't be hurting anymore. If you ever need someone to talk to just send me a message. I know the time difference is pretty big (6 or 7 hours) but I'm up pretty late for my time zone anyway.

Oh, man... :*( I'm so sorry to hear it.. I really enjoyed talking with her... If you ever need to talk.. I'm here. I just wish there had been more we could have done. *hugs tight* Remember. Im always a message away my friend.

Best of wishes to you and I hope things get better as time goes on.

I also hope they find out what happened, and be sure to keep us updated.

Take however long you need to get everything sorted out. I know it's a long, expensive, and emotional process.

I'll do my best to keep things steady here.

My sympathies and thoughts are with you Craig.

Each person imprints a part of themselves on everyone they meet.

Love and Memories are a wonderful gift that each of us leave, as we absorb their habits and traits.

She's a damn fine woman Craig, she's made of the best damn star stuff there is. :3

You'll meet her again. No fear.

We're here for you mate. X

"They that love beyond the world

cannot be separated by it.

Death cannot kill what never dies"

-William Penn

I have little words to share my feelings of this news.

It is sorrowing, but also in spiritual ways, a feeling of finality and memories to be savored and kept close to heart.

She will be sorely missed, my thoughts will go out to her this evening, in respect and honor of an rather honorable dragon.

May fate be kind and grant you another crossroads in another life.

Edited by Eternity Freefate

Don't dwell on the sadness of her passing, rather, remember and take heart of the good times we all got to spend with her and the joy we gave her and she returned to us. She wouldn't want us to cry, but I'm sure she would understand when we do. RIP. :(

Thank you, everyone, for what you have said. It is a testament to how well she got along with everyone, reading through your responses.

She shall be missed.

Loc

When opening Everything Dragon...This was the last thing I could have hoped to see... I enjoyed my conversations with her when I was around here, and i'm still trying to realize I just read this.. My condoleances, Loc, stay strong.

Edited by Vlooi

I am very sorry to hear this Loc,.. your angel has found peace and is no longer in pain. My sorrow is for you, for you have to deal with what has happened. Kal was a good person and will be remembered in a good way. She is free to fly with the dragons now.

God... that shitty... had quite a few memorable conversations with her... she'll be remembered.

Lets atleast hope she can find peace in death...

Its times like this I wish I had kept in better contact with all my friends here. Life is so short and you don't realize what you have until its gone. All my love goes out to Kal, Loc, friends, family, and everyone who her life touched. <3

Heya everyone. I meant to post this yesterday, but it slipped my mind. I heard from the coroner in regards to the cause of death. It was a Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage caused by a duodenal ulcer. In real basic terms, bleeding in the intestines. When it happened, it was instant.

Loc

Sorry to hear it, my friend. At least it wasn't drawn out... *hugs tight* you know where to find me if you need to talk

*hint* we are on it right now :P