Everything Dragon
Loc_zsu

A little experiment

So, I want to perform and experiment with you guys! This is a simple experiment, really. Everyone can take part (in fact, I would prefer it if everyone did). 

All you need to do is post in this thread whenever you log onto ED. That is it. You can post about what ever you want, say whatever you want. Heck, you can even double post, triple post, the whole shebang!

There is only one rule for this thread. You can only post once an hour. If you post at 7pm, you cannot post again until 8pm.

What is the reason for this experiment? Simple, I wan't to try and build up a picture of who comes online when, and how often etc. That's why I would prefer it if everyone pops on. And the hour limit is so that the data doesn't get to mucked up and the likes by a mega stream of two people just posting over and over.

Basically, this thread is a signing in book haha.

Simples!!

You don't have to post if you don't want to, of course. It's all up to you, but I would like it if you did =]

Loc

This will be fun! :)

A lot of people who visit like to lurk so would be great to see them posting

It will also be interesting to see when the different time zones mean people come on!

Exactly. Hopefully we will get everyone posting. It would be interesting! Or at least I think so haha

Loc

Lurky Lurky!! Do some web-designing so I shall Lurk in the Chat/skype Find me anywhere :p

*waves* Sorry I hardly touch this site anymore. I really need to get back to being around and about here. >.=.<

On ED whilst in class?? Tut tut! On a side note, my mind was suddenly filled with all things Portal and I am not sure why...

Loc

Internet regulation? How very topical! Out of interest, if you had to choose, which side would you fall on?

Loc

Hello. I have logged in. Thank you for noticing. There might well be cake involved.

Internet regulation? How very topical! Out of interest, if you had to choose, which side would you fall on?

Loc

I am agents internet regulations. It breaks the Internet.