Everything Dragon
Loc_zsu

A little experiment

Some of my friends are on a gap year in china, its mad. They have t use chinese twitter and chinese facebook and can't research anything for their dissertations next year. We all study international relations but any sort of conflict has been erased from history or completely altered on chinese internet. Internet regulation can be used for good, but i think it never will be :S Edited by Sayuri

Some of my friends are on a gap year in china, its mad. They have t use chinese twitter and chinese facebook and can't research anything for their dissertations next year. We all study international relations but any sort of conflict has been erased from history or completely altered on chinese internet. Internet regulation can be used for good, but i think it never will be :S

In america if an exteme happends, it would be corperate intrests that show up i think. which is still bad. it will destory any sort of small buissness online (or physical) Digital media and digital arts will suffer, like music and videos.

Its been more than an hour, I can post again!

When it comes to censoring stuff, countries like Chine and Japan are big candidates for that. In Japan, they don't teach the events of the 1900's a lot, so a lot of modern Japs don't know why there are some nations that hate them. They don't know about the things that their country did in and around WW1 and WW2. Its just blanked over, or mentioned briefly in a foot note.

Loc

I found this interesting article the other day- 

Although Britain is one of the better countries for being lax on internet regulation. It doesn't mean that we don't rewrite events so that we were the good guys. A lot of BBC articles and broadcasts are heavily biased also. When doing some research on failed states for my dissertation yesterday i expected Iraq and Afghanistan to be top of the board because that's all we hear about on TV. They're actually 6th and 9th in the list of most unstable, which I know still isn't too rosey but shows how we dont talk about the biggest problems in our news, just the ones linked to us....

The rain in spain stays mainly on the plain.

The rain in spain stays mainly on the plain.

Not when rockets and gravity bombs are involved. Then things get a bit messy.

And I didn't expect Iraq and Afghanistan to be at the top, to be honest. They have a lot of troubles, yeah, but like you said, they are just the ones we hear about the most haha

Loc

I too am back, having now finished work for the day!! But I will be going back out in a couple of hours, woo!!

Loc

Go anywhere nice, Loc? I went for an italian c: Baileys cheesecake mmmm <3

Edited by Sayuri

Oohh, what you going to 3D print??

Loc

Some light saber emitters for Sensie.

Hes going to use them for some light saber bokens. 

i also have some other stuff planned to make like the wrist blade from assasins creed (the one that shoots out) and a glados cieling light thing. 

This is quite the interesting quest.  An ordeal of statistics, fit for a king!  You'll never pull it off Loc.  You don't have it in you XD

That's what they said about my intestines, but I proved them right!!

I don't know why I am awake now. I don't normally wake up properly for another half an hour. Oh well!!

As for where I went, young Sayuri, it was a lovely Indian restaurant where the food was oh so tasty!!

Loc