Everything Dragon
Loc_zsu

A little experiment

You have 3D printer? Awesomness. How much did that set you back?

The Makerbot replicator original was 2k when we got it. There are better alternatives to makerbot like Ultimaker for a more expensive higher end hobby printer and Printrbot simple kit (400$USD) On the other end. 

I'm off work for 3 and half days! ,So how are you doing everydragonbody!?

Good morning all! Just a heads up, I recently cancelled my tv/internet/phone line package here at home in preparation for getting a new one set up. That may mean I go dark for a little bit, but it shouldn't be for too long. Plus, I still have my phone!!

Loc

Good morning all! Just a heads up, I recently cancelled my tv/internet/phone line package here at home in preparation for getting a new one set up. That may mean I go dark for a little bit, but it shouldn't be for too long. Plus, I still have my phone!!

Loc

Why are you doing that,What is the new one you are getting cheaper?

Edited by Helios Dharak SennkohCoola

Loc

Good luck, here in america Comcast wont let you cancel anymore :P 

Also as an update to EotNS:

http://www.empireofthenewsun.com/post/109344954675/j-some-of-the-results-from-the-custom-character

http://www.empireofthenewsun.com/post/109454488861/j-more-of-the-results-from-the-custom-character

http://www.empireofthenewsun.com/post/109528121941/j-more-results-from-the-custom-character

They have started fulfilling some of the funding commissions and mines one of them that's been done (see image below). This campaign commission was to convert a character of your into a "Dracocanid" and be inserted in to the cannon of the universe, the artwork being a reference sheet with some basic back story of this conversion. In the blog links above you will find other peoples characters who also participated for the reference as well as a couple scene commissions.  

tumblr_nix6q47Z6v1u25kgso5_1280.png

This Is some great material and i hope i can catch up documenting the information on this blog to the wiki, currently they are updating faster then I can do that. My goal with the wiki right now is to gather and add information from the blog and document it on there before it goes "live" so when people do show up there it has a starting set of information and not just an empty site. 

I'm also working on a forum which i think i mentioned above. its all set up im just stuck with how i want to organize the categories. any suggestions? The intention of the forums is to be a place where people can share and collaborate in the story building and world building of this universe. I don't have much experience with writing or story building so I'm kinda lost when it comes to this. 

Also as an update to EotNS:

http://www.empireofthenewsun.com/post/109344954675/j-some-of-the-results-from-the-custom-character

http://www.empireofthenewsun.com/post/109454488861/j-more-of-the-results-from-the-custom-character

http://www.empireofthenewsun.com/post/109528121941/j-more-results-from-the-custom-character

They have started fulfilling some of the funding commissions and mines one of them that's been done (see image below). This campaign commission was to convert a character of your into a "Dracocanid" and be inserted in to the cannon of the universe, the artwork being a reference sheet with some basic back story of this conversion. In the blog links above you will find other peoples characters who also participated for the reference as well as a couple scene commissions.  

tumblr_nix6q47Z6v1u25kgso5_1280.png

This Is some great material and i hope i can catch up documenting the information on this blog to the wiki, currently they are updating faster then I can do that. My goal with the wiki right now is to gather and add information from the blog and document it on there before it goes "live" so when people do show up there it has a starting set of information and not just an empty site. 

I'm also working on a forum which i think i mentioned above. its all set up im just stuck with how i want to organize the categories. any suggestions? The intention of the forums is to be a place where people can share and collaborate in the story building and world building of this universe. I don't have much experience with writing or story building so I'm kinda lost when it comes to this. 

That looks rather cool!

As for forum building, when it comes to deciding whats where, you can usually come up with general categories and go from there. You generally have places like: an area for announcements, an area for intros, an area to discuss the actual product, and an area for anything else. You can then break it down from there about what you want. So, for the area to do with the product, are there separate factions you can have parts for? Or an area for fan based speculation? Maybe project inspired fan art work? Think along those lines =]

Unless of course I have completely misunderstood what you are talking about, in which case, ignore me haha!!

I am going to now carry on mucking about with MS Access.

Loc

That looks rather cool!

As for forum building, when it comes to deciding whats where, you can usually come up with general categories and go from there. You generally have places like: an area for announcements, an area for intros, an area to discuss the actual product, and an area for anything else. You can then break it down from there about what you want. So, for the area to do with the product, are there separate factions you can have parts for? Or an area for fan based speculation? Maybe project inspired fan art work? Think along those lines =]

Unless of course I have completely misunderstood what you are talking about, in which case, ignore me haha!!

I am going to now carry on mucking about with MS Access.

Loc

That makes sense, thanks. I have an idea of what to put now, hopefully ill be bale to set it up tonight. 

I'm Making $9.00 dollars an hour at my new job!

Sorry for going quiet for a few days folks! Business trips ahoy and all that. And I am only going to be bothering you all for a couple of days this week I'm afraid. I am flying out to Belgium tomorrow to spend the weekend with my girlfriend =D

But enough about me, how are you all doing?

Loc

Sorry for going quiet for a few days folks! Business trips ahoy and all that. And I am only going to be bothering you all for a couple of days this week I'm afraid. I am flying out to Belgium tomorrow to spend the weekend with my girlfriend =D

But enough about me, how are you all doing?

Loc

I'm doing Great and you Loc seem to be doing Great sending time with your girlfriend!

I'm doing great I got four new DVDs Snow Dogs,Walking with Dinosaurs the movie and Walking with Dinosaurs The Original Series and,Lego Ninjago Season 3 part one! Than I bought a Big Red Plush Stuffed Dragon at Main Street Square and got New York Strip Steak and Bacon and Four Chesse Potatoes for Dinner two nights a week! 

So quiet.. I wish Faze would reply in Hogwarts... Anyways, I'm alright. Though blast this snow.. I don't get to see Alcadeaz (my bf) for Valentine's tomorrow... :(

Posting in a few minutes time. Sorry, i have had writers block for a while. But everything will be done.

Yes! I can see what you posted!

Swoops in to have a look around..., weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! that was fun.

I got a new computer, so yay!

Yay! Fixed forum!

Sits to have tea, and play the trumpet...., then flies away, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :lol: 

Ooopsie! Maybe it was munch some crumpets..., :lol: 

Either one is good in my books! I do enjoy a little bit of trumpet playing every now and then haha!

Loc