Everything Dragon
Loc_zsu

A little experiment

It was a real beautiful day, but still kinda cold, I'll be happy when the warmer weather is here. :D 

It was a real beautiful day, but still kinda cold, I'll be happy when the warmer weather is here. :D 

It was same weather here too so I copied what you said because It was a real beautiful day, but still kinda cold, I'll be happy when the warmer weather is here. :D

Just listening to some epic music and drawing, :dragonhappy: 

Heya folks!! Sorry for going absent for a fair trot, there. I was without the internets for a rather long time! But, I have my new super fast connection up and running, so I should be able to get some replying done over the next few days!

Loc

Rawr!!! Rawrr!!!

Edited by Helios Dharak SennkohCoola

What a long day at the office!!

Kicking back and listening to the latest new release off of Muse's new album. Rock on, folks!!

Loc

*hugs* looks a dragon is bored!

I am having one of those weeks this week. I really wanted to get some stuff done online now that my net is back up; post to some RPs, type up some more stuff for the story I'm working on...

But it ain't happening. I am getting in from work so knackered at the moment because of how busy I am that I just don't have that kind of drive to do stuff! So, instead, I play on my 3DS and browse Imgur. Go me!

Loc

I am lurking in the shadows! Hi Loc can't stay long flies away! I Love Dragons! Peace,Love,Harmony,and Healing with Dragons! Peace Out Dudes!  cool.png

Finals -.- This week and next.. In fact I have a 20 page final paper due in 8.5 hours... just stopping in to say I'm not dead and I should be able to reply to the RPs within the next week or two.. Have a bit of a writers block which REALLY sucks.

Out of cultural interest, how long do your finals go on for? You always seem to be in the middle of your finals o.O

Loc

Woot! I got peeps, they keep me up with their peeping but they are so cute. I have to keep them in my room cause they'll freeze outside still kinda to cold for them cause they don't have a mom to sit on them to keep them warm.

Peeps? Arent they something americans eat at at Eastertime? You mean chicks?

I wish we had +1 button to like comments! I died laughing at your comments Ramoth and Shadowfaze! :lol:

Morning, been working on replacing my laptop with a x99 desktop. Iv been buying parts as they go on sale, heres what i got so far. Got 2 new monitors for cheap, and an ssd, still have a ways to go. 

MVJUtGx.png

Spent all day cleaning, and still have a ways to go with that still. 

Well I hope you have a good rest of your weekend cleaning up the place Blacky! 

May the peace,love,harmony,and healing of the dragons be with you Blacky!

Loc, I had finals every ten weeks. I have currently finished my program and hope to get my results of my classes soon. IF I passed all of my classes then I will have graduated school forever!!! I'm going to try to post within ht enext day or two, Faze. My old writing spirit is coming back slowly but surely.

Sorry for going dark there, folks. Been out of the country for the last few days.

Looking good on the upgrades there, Black. I recently finished most of the upgrades on my PC. Pretty much a completely new build (I still need to replace the monitor, though. Last thing on the list to do!!). It runs sooo much quicker than my old one. Got myself a decent SSD to run the OS off of, which is nice and handy!

Fingers crossed for your exam results, Krys! Let us know how you do!

Loc

Sorry for going dark there, folks. Been out of the country for the last few days.

Looking good on the upgrades there, Black. I recently finished most of the upgrades on my PC. Pretty much a completely new build (I still need to replace the monitor, though. Last thing on the list to do!!). It runs sooo much quicker than my old one. Got myself a decent SSD to run the OS off of, which is nice and handy!

Fingers crossed for your exam results, Krys! Let us know how you do!

Loc

How was your trip Loc ? Were did you go Loc? What did you do on your trip Loc? Details Man!

May the peace,love,harmony,and healing of the dragons be with you Loc!

*flies in* I am checking in just so people know I haven't forgotten this place. I will likely just stay for some tea if there's any hope of me getting some then depart into lurking again. I hope everyone is doing well! *spreads his wings in preparation to fly off*

Here, have some tea, Grey! How do you like it? Milk, sugar? Anything like that?

As for my trip, Helios; I went to Belgium to take care of my gf who lives there. She had a knee op, so I took some time off work to take care of her for a few days whilst she got used to moving around with crutches etc.

Loc

I'm going to leave in-till people start coming back here! I guess to all my friends on here we had fun on here,but it looks like the party's over and this place and friends that I made here It was fun so see you around the web somewhere else! Bye!

This comes up as my home page every time I open my browser, but I've had a terrible case of writer's block and have felt rather embarassed about coming back because I still can't figure out what to reply to Faze in the Harry Potter RP. I will keep trying to think of something. It has also been stressful because I have been searching for another job. Now that I have graduated, my bf's mom (IceSlider's mom) won't let me stay in retail and I'm going to have loans hitting soon so I have to come up with something better or have big issues. I'll try coming online more often, but I can't make promises I'm not sure I can keep right now. Once life becomes abit more stable, I promise I will be back on more frequently. I apologize for my absence.