Everything Dragon
Loc_zsu

A little experiment

Good morning lads and laddettes. The sun is rising over the Great and Bountiful British Empire and it is a new day!

Loc

Normally I wouldn't be on at this hour cause I'm usually at worky,.... weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! for days/nights off

Right! I think it is high time I got out of bed! The flat isn't going to clean itself, after all!!

Loc

Time for me to post again! Where do you work Rammy?

I work in a really big warehouse, the robots bring shelving units known as pods and I stock them with product. It's a lot of fun, and the people are nice to work for.

Plus every few weeks they give us a whole garbage bag full of stuff that is about to expire which is still good but they can't sell it. Or slightly damaged stuff. like if the packaging is damaged. Which can be worth up to a couple hundred dollars worth of stuff.

I usually work from 9pm to 5:30am and I love it. I think I am nocturnal or something,...mwahahahaha

I work in a really big warehouse, the robots bring shelving units known as pods and I stock them with product. It's a lot of fun, and the people are nice to work for.

Plus every few weeks they give us a whole garbage bag full of stuff that is about to expire which is still good but they can't sell it. Or slightly damaged stuff. like if the packaging is damaged. Which can be worth up to a couple hundred dollars worth of stuff.

I usually work from 9pm to 5:30am and I love it. I think I am nocturnal or something,...mwahahahaha

Food products? 

Oh god, its Monday morning. I have to get up and get ready for work!! Where did I place that damned time machine...

Loc

I'M SORRY BLACK!

My internet connection decided to kick the bucket.  It took me like.. 4 hours to fix it.

I had a headache earlier on today. Was not cool. 

Side note: I am having fun with family trees!!

Loc

Feel much better now after some nosh!!

Found some right criminals in my past when I researched mine! My great great grandparents were art theifs and dealers lol

We found some really funny newspaper articles about them!

Cor! I haven't had anything like that turn up in mine! My lot used to run a pub, I know that much haha.

Loc

Catching up on dr who while i do some school work. Im on season 7 episode 3 or 4 now. 

Im also in the ED chat now. 

Have you seen Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS? If you have, then you are completely up to date. I really want them to hurry up and reveal the deal with Clara...

Loc

Have you seen Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS? If you have, then you are completely up to date. I really want them to hurry up and reveal the deal with Clara...

Loc

I Have, at a friends, but im not there yet actualy. I am on season 7 episode 7. 

Well it's an online ordering business, baby stuffs, some food, cleaning products, toys, apparel, make-up, housewares, and pet products.

I think I need some foods.