Everything Dragon
Loc_zsu

A little experiment

That's great Orealisk on the new job! I'm back after leaving here for while! How is everyone doing? I hope everyone that see this has a good day,week,or month from now on! :D

Heya folks and folkettes!! I must apologise, I have been rather lax in logging onto here of late. There is no real justifiable reason for it, I just sort of... didn't =/ Bad me!! Lets see if I can change that!!

Loc

OMG! Square is remaking FF7..., now I just have to get a PS4 between now and whenever it comes out...., weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! so happeeeeeeeeee :lol:  :dragonhappy:  XD  :P  SEPHIROTH! :wub:

Edited by Ramoth

No way! Will it be the same story or are they updating/ extending it?  :)

giphy.gif

Edited by Sayuri

Herro Everyone. I apologize for my lack of communication. I've been rather busy of late and with my bf settling into a new job, the pressure has been put on me to find my own. I have been rather frustrated with it and as I am not one to post drama on the net, I have secluded myself so as to not rant to you guys. That being said, my writer's block is finally receeding so I MIGHT be able to respond in Hogwarts soon Faze, I apologize again for the wait.

No way! Will it be the same story or are they updating/ extending it?  :)

giphy.gif

It looks to be a straight up remake, at the moment. Whether that means they will add content or not, though.... time will tell on that front!! It is a hot topic for many gamers I converse with, at the moment, as FF7 is a game that is near and dear to many of them, lots of debates about how certain things will be done, and the likes.

And thats alright, Krys =] My life has been keeping me rather busy of late, so I haven't been posting as much as I would like! And I too am suffering from writers block. It needs to sod off, pronto!!

Loc

Blargh... I'm under so much pressure to find a new job -.- it's annoying

Blargh... I'm under so much pressure to find a new job -.- it's annoying

I would say I feel your pain, but its not a position I have been in, thankfully. All I can say is that I hope you find yourself some work sooner rather than later!!

Loc

Well, I got an offer for an interview in a wax-making lab today so hopefully something comes of that and I might be able to stick with target as well (which I think would be ok for me).

So, I ended up not getting the job, and the interview wasn't really an experience, but I'm still searching. Cam's mom wants me to double my efforts in looking for the job -.- So, I may not be on for abit longer. I promise I will reply to Hogwarts in the next couple of days, Faze.

I really need to make logging into here a more common thing! Keep getting side tracked with other stuff, though!!

Loc

That moment when you want to come back to your roots...

That moment when you want to come back to your roots...

I agree with you Krystalis!

life, universe ad everything. I wish it would be solved by the number 42... that would make things so much easier

so i saw a theory that deep thought said the number 42 as the answer to life, the universe, and everything because 42 is the ascii code for the asterisk symbol (*) which often means "whatever you want it to be". so she answered with 42 because she was a computer but what she really meant was "whatever you want it to be"

food for thought.

Cheers all