Everything Dragon

I figured that since ED is obvioustly not flawless that we might should have a place where we can report any errors or bugs in the forum.
 ( Also since those can bother the hell out of me XP )

So lately I've had times that I wanted to upload an image to ED, but every time I try to do so, I come into a vicious circle:

1: Go to My Gallery (there's nothing there yet)

2: Press upload

3: No albums present, so I try to make a new one, but it says "You are not allowed to create more albums"

4: Press select catagory, with this present: Members Albums Category and Archive

5: Only the image of Members Albums Category can be clicked, so I click that, but rather than filling out the information, it links me to the actual page.

6: Press upload, and the cicle closes here.

The only way to work around is to upload it to my DA page, but I barely use my DA anymore, so it doesn't make a lot of sense to put it there.

Hmm, I am on my lunch break at the mo, so not a lot of free time, but I will double check the Admin CP, in case there is some issue with permissions (unless Ori checks it before me).

I shall keep you updated =]

Loc

We have no dragon Emotes too!!!

Btw CNC what browser are you using? I use firefox and it works.

We have no dragon Emotes too!!!

Btw CNC what browser are you using? I use firefox and it works.

Agreed, and so do I.

Generally always use firefox.

The issue is one that I have as well when trying to use the Gallery. So, it certainly sounds like something up with the module if certain people can use it, whilst others cant, even though they are using the same web browser. Time to do a little diving!!

Loc

Ok folks. I think I found the issue. Although the user groups were given permission to do things, on the actual folder side, only mods could upload etc. If you could give it another shot when you have a chance Spirit, that would be great =]

Loc

Still looking into that one. I *think* its simple to sort out, but I want to make sure. I would rather not break anything, you know?

Loc

Dragon Brothers emotes 1zd3bt3.jpg

There be a problem with signing in via firefox. I will check with blue, but I thought I might say something here. Also in google chrome there is a problem with the smileys. It shows a broken image file pic for them.

Hmm, I don't use Firefox myself (I don't even have it installed any more). Is anyone else having the same issue? As for the smilies, that I had noticed and thought it was an issue on all browsers due to when ED had to be rebuilt after the hack. But, if its just Chrome that is having the problem, then we may be able to do something about it.

Loc

My ps3 browser kills all the smilies too, don't know if that helps but it's not just Chrome. I think ps3 browser is a modified version of Linux or something.

The smilies is probably just an incompatibility with chrome. I'm having no issues with Firefox. Do you any extensions installed that could be interfering?

;)  hmm Doesnt seem to be having a problem now.. but we don't have the dragon smilies anymore :(

I do not have the privileges to load any new smilies in seeing as I do not have access to the server. That is an issue that Blue must deal with when he has a spare moment.

Yea, Blue was having a rough time last time we talked... I don't think it's best to bother him with such stuff.