Everything Dragon
Sign in to follow this  
BlackDragon21

How to Train your Dragon

Man, that is fantastic. So much stuff that it just comes out of the woodwork!! Do you even have enough room for it all?

Loc

Yes and I forgot one more HTTYD thing I also have a HTTYD long sleeved t-shirt I think that all the HTTYD stuff that I own currently but I plan getting more HTTYD  stuff in the future.

I tried to buy a toothless riders of berk dragon with my 2 HTTYD TV series  1,2 season DVDs when I went shopping for grocerys for my apt but I only had enough money to only get the 2 HTTYD TV series  1,2 season DVDs so that sucked because when I went back to get went I had enough money it was gone! 

Yes and I forgot one more HTTYD thing I also have a HTTYD long sleeved t-shirt I think that all the HTTYD stuff that I own currently but I plan getting more HTTYD  stuff in the future.

I tried to buy a toothless riders of berk dragon with my 2 HTTYD TV series  1,2 season DVDs when I went shopping for grocerys for my apt but I only had enough money to only get the 2 HTTYD TV series  1,2 season DVDs so that sucked because when I went back to get went I had enough money it was gone!

Awr that does indeed suck! I don't know if I have known someone to collect something with as much ferocity as you do!

Loc

Awr that does indeed suck! I don't know if I have known someone to collect something with as much ferocity as you do!

Loc

Guess what when I going shopping I got 5 HTTYD TV Dinners with Toothless shaped chicken nuggets and also I got HTTYD Gummi shaped fruit snacks with the HTTYD TV Dinners and I got HTTYD mac-cheese with the HTTYD TV Dinners so that what I bought at the grocery store!

Edited by Helios Dharak SennkohCoola

Guess what when I going shopping I got 5 HTTYD TV Dinners with Toothless shaped chicken nuggets and also I got HTTYD Gummi shaped fruit snacks with the HTTYD TV Dinners and I got HTTYD mac-cheese with the HTTYD TV Dinners so that what I bought at the grocery store!

I was not even aware they made HTTYD TV dinners!!

Loc

I just changed my bedding from my dragon bedding to my HTTYD bedding to match my HTTYD t-shirt and long-sleeve t-shirt and my toothless boxers that I'm wearing so laying under my HTTYD blanket writing this to you so see you later dragon brother!

I just changed my bedding from my dragon bedding to my HTTYD bedding to match my HTTYD t-shirt and long-sleeve t-shirt and my toothless boxers that I'm wearing so laying under my HTTYD blanket writing this to you so see you later dragon brother!

Sounds like you have made yourself quite comfortable there, then!

Loc

Sounds like you have made yourself quite comfortable there, then!

Loc

Yes I have made myself comfortable and ready to go to bed so I will see you in morning Good Night!

How To Train Your Dragon 3: The Dark Secret About Hiccup & Toothless! SPOILERS
by Peter Matthews â‹… Posted on August 26th, 2014 at 7:46amâ‹… Last edit on August 28th, 2014
2014_how_to_train_your_dragon_2-widescre
Hiccup and Toothless in How To Train Your Dragon
peter-matthews-e2f362ef-98a0-43bb-80e8-e
Peter MatthewsWriter, Reader, Film watcher
273Followers

Ever since the first How To Train Your Dragon introduced us the the world of Berk, populated with its Dragons and its Vikings, fans have wanted more.

Unlikely viking hero Hiccup (voiced by Jay Baruchel) struggling under the rule of his manly Viking father Stoick the Vast (Gerard Butler) was a hero everyone could relate to. When he found his dragon Toothless, it seemed a perfect match.

But is there a dark secret in How To Train Your Dragon hanging over the entire series of films?

How To Train Your Dragon 2 and 3 SPOILERS follow!

How to Train Your Dragon 2 was already a step up from the first movie in terms of taking a darker, more adult tone. The movie began happily, with the citizens of Berk now living side by side with their dragons, racing each other, competing in games and generally living in peace and harmony.

Hiccup however, is not joining in with the rest of the village. He prefers to spend his time riding around on Toothless, discovering new lands.

Before long, however, Hiccup learns of Drago Bludvist, a notorious Dragon hunter who even Hiccup's father Stoick the Vast is afraid of - and Berk begins to prepare to war.

To cut a long story short, things begin to look bad for the citizens of Berk, until Hiccup discovers his long lost mother, Varka. She has been running a Dragon Sanctuary, and with the help of her dragons, the Vikings of Berk are able to do epic battle with Drago's forces.

how-to-train-your-dragon-image-how-to-trWho is the mysterious rider?

In that battle, however, Stoick the Vast is killed. And Hiccup must become chief of the Berk Vikings.

So can we expect from How to Train Your Dragon 3?

There have been many plot lines speculated, and if we don't see all of these in the next movie, it is very likely that some will come up in the How To Train Your Dragon spin off series that is coming to Netflix DreamWorks Dragons! Let's run through some of the most likely:

Toothless Finds Another Night Fury hiccup-toothless-how-to-train-your-dragoIs Toothless the only Night Fury?

When she saw Hiccup and Toothless at her dragon sanctuary, Hiccup's mother Varka told him that she thought Toothless was the only Night Fury left in the entire world. But is this really so? Might How to Train Your Dragon 3 introduce another Night Fury, perhaps one that was pitted against Toothless. After all, after he defeated Drago Bludvist's dragon, he is now the Alpha Dragon, the most powerful of them all.

Hiccup Finds Life in Berk Difficult as Chief

If we're honest, Hiccup has never really settled in Berk. He is much more happy exploring the world with Toothless, getting into trouble and embarking on new adventures. So how will he manage daily life in Berk now that he is chief, especially with all those extra dragons to deal with?

Hiccup usually needs a crisis to bring his particular set of skills into focus, so what will be the crisis of How To Train Your Dragon 3?

Everything outlines so far has more been speculation than a real spoiler, but now we have to mention something that comes from the books. So, if you really don't want to know, now should be the time for you to stop reading.

Gone?

drago_bludvist-s_bewilderbeast-how-to-trDrago Bludvist and the former Alpha Dragon

Good.

There is one event that anyone who has read the books will know is coming to Berk sooner or later, because it is one of the very first lines of the first book.

In that, Hiccup is now an old man, looking back on his life. He says

There were Dragons when I was a boy

That's right. it might come in How To Train Your Dragon 3, or it might come later if Dreamworks decide to extend that franchise further, but sooner or later, the Dragons are leaving Berk.

How to they disappear? Will they die? Will they decide they are causing the vikings of Berk too much trouble and simply disappear? We cannot at the this point know for sure - but have your say below the line!

I really do need to get round to reading the books at some point. Have you read them Helios? Are they any good?

Loc

I have the How to Train Your Dragon Original Book!

I'll have to tell you if it's any good when I read it but don't know now if It's a good read now but I'm sure it is I mean It's HTTYD so It's got to be good!

I have the How to Train Your Dragon Original Book!

I'll have to tell you if it's any good when I read it but don't know now if It's a good read now but I'm sure it is I mean It's HTTYD so It's got to be good!

Hahaha, yes, do let me know how it is! I may consider getting it myself, you se.

Loc

I was not even aware they made HTTYD TV dinners!!

Loc

I know I was surprised too that I found them and I already ate all of my 5 HTTYD TV Dinners so, It's time to get more of them but, I got of all the HTTYD TV Dinners that they had at the store so, that sucks that I can't get any more of them.

OMG! you ate the little dragons, that's kinda mean. :P

I have been playing the Dragons: Rise of Berk mobile game over the last week or two. Its more addicting than I thought!!

Loc

I got the HTTYD Dragons Dawn of the Dragon Racers DVD that goes with my HTTYD 2 movie that I bought few month's ago!

Despite the fact that the film is very popular with many people, I totally can't agree to accept this movie as something that people loving dragons should see as something good because of several reasons that only occur in people who believe in dragons as higher beings. The "dragons" in this movie are actually caricatures of all types cliché dragons in fairy tales and the most perfect white people using them as slaves who follow them without question.

How to Train Your Dragon is actually totally not a film for people who respect dragons as dignified beings and spirits in my opinion ... I repeat, only my opinion.

I actually haven't seen any movie that dragons are non-human, not slavishly, not fire breathing, not cliché, evil and dead and not childish ... never seen that before in a dragon movie that doesn't contain these.

How to train your dragon has all of that.

Nevertheless, DreamWorks films have always been great, if someone is not so concerned about the spiritual dragon and just like to see them in a movie, this film is probably very entertaining.

I may not be able to look at it like most people do, I can imagine why this film is so popular. Cute characters, good story, stunning animation. Oscar winner for a reason.