Everything Dragon
Sign in to follow this  
Sayuri

The Supernatural

The Supernatural  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had a supernatural experience?

• YES!
    • Maybe
    • No

Hi all, my friend and I joke about having a 'flat ghost' but some of the things we have experienced cannot be explained.

The lights, kettle, TV and taps turn themselves on and off and we live in modern building where the electrics all get checked annually. 

We also hear footsteps, banging on our walls and the fire door slamming itself but no one else lives here. The fire door is really heavy, so it cant be blown open and you need a fob to open it. Since we are the only two with a fob  we have no idea how it can be opened apart from by ourselves. 

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced something which they find hard to explain, or which could be linked to the supernatural e.g. ghost or alien tales! I'd love to hear them, get sharing!

tumblr_mr58n0tUxd1swx8i2o1_400.gif

Edited by Sayuri

I'm pretty sure there is a ghost in my house, although I doubt it wants to cause us any harm. Mosty it just flings pictures off shelves, flicks the kettle on at night, that sort of thing. The worst thing that happened was about ten years ago or so, the same year my dad got attacked (he nearly died) anyhow, there is a great big mirror in our living room, as big as the wall it is on above the fireplace. We were watching the tv when it went off suddenly, we heard a screeching sound, my mum screamed and the mirror broke off its string, and went UP, made a gouge in the ceiling, swung back and nearly fell off. It was a new string as well.

I've had experiences elsewhere too- my friends house (Tressen) had a cold sort of cupboard that I always felt really uneasy about but he didn't believe me. There was also creepy stuff happening when I was a little boy too, and had to go to work with my mother-she cleaned for old people and their houses were the oldest in town and really musty. We used to get (me and my younger brother) put in an old playroom with all the old dusty dolls and century old toys. Needless to say, it wasn't a pleasant experience for us.

Whoa that mirror story is proper creepy Faze:/ Did you bin it afterwards? :P

When I was about fifteen or so my family and I stayed at this caravan site which was on a cliff top.We went for a walk along the cliff and it started to rain really heavily.As we were walking we noticed a dog walker up ahead who we greeted. He replied but said a random sentence about "it not meaning anything anyway" afterwards he carried on singing to himself. After about ten minutes walking beside this guy and listening to his dog yap I noticed there was no dog or the guy in sight which was strange because you could see for miles either way and there was only the one path.

After we noticed his disappearance we realised it was a bit odd for a young guy to be out in a vest top and shorts in October when it was raining heavily anyway! I don't know if this guy was a ghost, but we all saw him and couldn't work out where he went as a few moments earlier we had heard him singing!

Edited by Sayuri

For as long as I can remember being kin, I've been actively interested and seeking senses of supernatural experiences, and... there have been moments, but nothing that could not be explained. I do consider it a shame, being left without an answer, but that I suppose is just one of the many answers I will not receive this life, and that I'll just have to live with it. I think of myself as an atheist, and a skeptic, because I've always had a hard time with fully believing in anything for that matter, this due to a lot of philosophical rambling I'll save you for now.

Anyway, all that I have ever felt towards dragons, and my supposed spirit guides have been unlike anything I have ever felt before, nothing can compare to it. I am however uncertain if this is due to it being supposedly real, or me simply so intensely wanting it to be. Because of this also, this post will be quite extensive, as I cannot give an easy answer to this.

As for my past as kin, I've had times when I supposedly controlled the wind, where one of my exes would stand witness, though, just like me, she was not in the most... 'sane' state of mind. I've had times when I felt I could control the weather, even if only slightly, to cut me a path through rainclouds so to say. Aside from this me and both my exes shared in these... experiences, living multiple lives at once so to say; a human one, and a super-natural one. This all made me think of myself as more than just human, as more than just such a despicable cruel being. I wanted it to be true, and every situation where I should feel something I did... Again, I still don't know if it was me wanting it to be true, rather than it actually being so.

Ghosts I would have experienced, in my own home, and even without me telling my exes, whilst being over, they would be able to sense them too... coincidence?

Most damning of all to my faith in this all, was the fact that I could never sense their 'beings' being present, never could I sense beyond my human form... except for 1 time maybe.

Aside from my experiences locally, with people I actually knew IRL, I've also had experiences with Talon (Lightbringer), as some of you might remember. He was one that inspired me greatly, one that truly made me feel important... He probably was the being that was closest to what I was. He however, had a lot more experience, backstory, something you could write a book about, making it seem all the more real to me. When we still had a lot of contact, I was still very... novice in this all, and he wanted to see what I'd actually be. He told me that he could gauge me a bit, if I were to focus my energy, and do as he instructed. When I did (I assure you, it was nothing more strange or wrong than you've already read), he replied to me, that the amount of energy would supposedly be impossible to be contained within a human form. This sounded logical to me, as excitement over occurrences like these (things that felt supernatural) would often have me filled with adrenaline, and my muscles twitching in excitement. The idea that this would be because of the amount of energy or 'power' that I had, seemed logical. A few days later though, he told me about his brother, Bloodbane (look him up, there are supposedly accurate images if you google him), about how he betrayed talon, and how he was now a malevolent force in 'the spirit world'. A few days after, he told me Bloodbane was on the move, and supposedly was turning to me... I swear, that day I would have sworn I smelled something putrid for the duration of my IM convo with talon. I was able to visualize the situation, as I always would, as it was the only way for me to have any insight (into THE spirit world? or MY spirit world?), I would have repelled Bloodbane, to the amazement of talon. I felt strong... So I want(ed) to believe.

As time passed, and I became more experienced, I would feel the energy of a dragon surrounding me, and by then, I would have realized that all my spirit guides (I had multiple) were actually only 1 true guide. All part of the same dragon, all part of the same force... I still use his name today... and... admittedly… even converse with him from time to time. It however would take me another year or 2, before I would realize the truth about his being: He and I are the same, in a very literal sense. He was, and still is like a mirror image of myself, a draconic form of my mind, a way to be honest to myself as well… no matter the situation. You could call him in a sense, My Conscious. This is one of the few reasons why through all my skepticism, he still remains, without any objections. You can punch a mirror, but a reflection never changed, unless you change with it. And of course I have changed a lot through those 7 years, but never has my love for dragons changed, nor has the sense of personal affinity.

See, I don’t know if this all qualifies as just a human delusion, a common misconception, a simple dream… Or if it qualifies as super natural powers, an old powerful soul, a godlike alter-ego.
Especially when saying it like that, I feel that It’s the former…

Regardless of this all, I am still just a human being living my life on earth, and if any or all of this qualifies as truly supernatural, will probably change little about my life at this point. I will never stop dreaming, and I’ll try to never shut my eyes when awake… But sometimes… it simply is hard to tell a vivid dream of ecstasy, from a simply mental image.

Martin/Orn Navnik Darastrix/Spirit Balanceholder, all of me.

Yes I have spirit guides that I have regular contact with.

One night I saw my grandfather walking from his bedroom down the hall to the kitchen. then after a while thought wow he sure is taking a long time in there to get a snack. I was just about ready to check on him, then remembered he had passed away two weeks before.

I have seen shadows that didn't have a physical body to make them. I heard footsteps in our living room. Some people are afraid to spend the night here. The cats watch things that no one else sees. People see a little girl playing in our front yard at night, which is odd because we live on a rural road and people don't let their little kids play down by our house, and especially at night. there are no street lights so it's really dark around are house at night(which is awesome for star gazing).

So yeah our house definitely has spirits/ghosts.

I currently live in Nevada, where the Extraterrestrial Highway and Area 51 are, so yeah there are always unexplained phenomenon around :lol: 

I have times when my older box tv from the 20th century would turn on by themselves and I have my zipper pull that was dragon cross pentagram necklace that had on my coat was ripped off and was thrown across the room at work place by a demon and and the speakers to the radio were thrown off the self and smashed on floor.

Edited by Helios Dharak SennkohCoola

I changed my post above to match what the topic is about and moved the post that was there to dragonkin topic ok Loc ,and it only to tell you that moved the post to correct topic ok Loc.

Edited by Helios Dharak SennkohCoola