Everything Dragon
Sign in to follow this  
Helios Dharak SennkohCoola

March 2013 Dragon History of Me and Dragons in Multiverse!

Helios Dharak SennkohCoola Peace,Love,Harmony,and Healing

The amulet of peace,love,harmony,and healing for the Multiverse was created by me

Helios Dharak SennkohCoola A Savage Heart Warrior Moosha Star-Born Dragon-Human

Leader,Protecter,Healing Ruler, and Lover of Dragonkind in the Multiverse! The Dragon War

Against Shadow and his Shadow Dragons my me Helios Dharak SennkohCoola A Savage

Heart Warrior Star-Born Dragon-Human and my Light Dragons is Over in the Multiverse!

So This My This My Dragon History of Me and Dragons in Multiverse!

I A Savage Heart Warrior Moosha Star-Born Dragon-Human Helios Dharak SennkohCoola

Leader and Protector of Dharak Dragon Mates This Truely Happened To Me Three Months

Ago and Few Years Ago on March 1, 2013

I feel like total complete failure in my life that I got a demon possessed again and

It wasn't the first time I have had to cleanse and seal my apt from evil demons that

talk to me and possessed me before I think it's a dragon speaking to me and It's a

damn demon again so I had to have my real dragons that are with me to cleanse

and seal my apt again with my real dragons that live me being me a real savage

heart warrior moosha star-dragon that I can't say that I'm human because I not

human I'm a savage heart warrior moosha star-dragon that takes a human form

that I shifted from my true dragon form to a Dragon-Human Form The proof is on

my right hand with the mark of two overlapping heart dragon blood veins that form

on my right hand in dragon-human form and when in Real Dragon Form in the

multiversal astral plane that I live sometimes but can't live anymore because of all

the fighting on multiversal astral plane that everything was destroyed and are home

was burned out by fire so nothing left of my on multiversal astral plane but burned

out buildings and ashes left from the the 10 year long war on the multiversal astral

plane and alot of real dragon brothers of mine died here on the multiversal astral

plane so It's very painful to go back on live here to be reminded of loss of dragon

life so we that my dragon brothers and me had to flee to earth with 69+ dragon

mates of mine that were bonded me at the time so me and my 69+ dragons flee to

escape to destruction of multiversal astral plane that I lived with my real dragons so

that's my true story of what happened to me and my real dragon brothers on multiversal

astral plane.

Edited by Helios Dharak SennkohCoola

I don't like being made fun for my belief in Dragons and God,It's sad that nobody truly believes that Dragons and God are real so if the people don't believe it don't mean that I can't believe in god or dragons!

Was not saying you guys on here did make fun of me was saying others did to me saying to you that's sad others don't believe in dragons and God like we do my dragon brothers on here so peace out my dragon brothers in dragons!